Make a Contribution
Donate $50 to the AAOHN Foundation and be entered into a raffle to win a $250 Pandora Gift Card! Valid now through June 30, 2021.
The AAOHN Foundation depends on the charitable contributions of individuals and organizations for its funding. As a 501(c)(3) organization, the Foundation can receive tax-deductible contributions as provided by law.
How YOU, as an individual, can support the Foundation:
Make a financial contribution online by clicking on the Add to Cart button:
- Make a financial contribution at any time by sending a check to the national office for the AAOHN Foundation.
- Make a financial contribution at the national conference or support any of the fundraising activities while there including:
- Purchase raffle and wine at the Wine Wall.
- Collect Foundation conference pins and proudly display on your pin sash.
- Attend the evening dinner which includes transportation, food, beverages, transportation and entertainment.
- Enhance your contribution through your employer’s matching gift opportunity.
- Donate your honorarium from speaking at the conference or other conferences.
- Individually or through your chapter, gather donations in memory or in honor of a beloved colleague.
- Encourage your chapter to sponsor a scholarship.
- Local, state and regional chapters may make donations at any time. Join Other Chapters Who Have Donated!
- Encourage your favorite suppliers or vendors to make a donation to the Foundation, sponsor a scholarship/grant or become a sponsor of fundraising activity at the national conference.
Remember all donations to the AAOHN Foundation are tax-deductible whether they come from an individual, chapter or an organization. All contributions to the AAOHN Foundation are put to good use by promoting and developing the profession of occupational health nursing through research grants and continuing education scholarships.
Tax-deductible contributions will be acknowledged with a receipt for your records.
AAOHN Fellows Leadership Circle
As leaders within AAOHN, the Fellows continue to contribute to the organization by supporting the Foundation. In 2017, the Foundation began the Fellows Leadership Circle with the launch of the campaign at the national conference. We have had great reception of the fund and each year the Fellows are ‘stepping up’ to contribute monies in support of their colleagues. With their money, the Foundation has funded the Professional Development Scholarship and two Liberty Leadership Scholarships annually. Check out the members of the AAOHN Fellows Leadership Circle. Thank you for your leadership and contributions to the profession of Occupational and Environmental Health Nursing.
|2020 Foundation Pin $15||Add to Cart|
|2021 Foundation Pin $15||Add to Cart|
|2020 & 2021 Foundation Pin Bundle $25||Add to Cart|
*Buy any 2 pins and save $5! If interested in purchasing multiple pins, please reach out to email@example.com.
Contact the AAOHN National Office for more information.
Together you and the Foundation can improve worker health and safety by increasing professional development through education.