The world-class occupational health and safety education from industry thought leaders and subject-matter experts that you expect from AAOHN events delivered virtually September 28-October 2. In this education package, find 1 live and 9 recorded webinars available for CNE credit in the AAOHN Academy Online Education Center. Two (2) webinars will launch each day from Monday, September 28 until Friday, October 2. Once posted, each webinar product may be viewed on-demand at your convenience to earn CNE. Therefore, if you are unable to attend the live presentation on September 28, you may view the recorded version of the webinar on-demand.
All webinars also available for individual purchase.
Monday, September 28
- Live Webinar - Caring for the Burnout Generation: The Rise of Integrated Worksite Health presented by Jami Doucette MD, MBA, CSCS
- Recorded Webinar - An Intervention Study Focused on Improving Donning and Doffing Behaviors of N95 Respirators for Healthcare Workers recorded on June 29, 2020 by Elizabeth Beam, PhD, RN and Jocelyn Herstein, PhD, MPH
- Recorded Webinar - Innovative Medical Initiatives & Strategies in Workers' Compensation Insurance recorded on June 18, 2020 by Bliss Dickerson, RN, BSN, COHN/CM
- Recorded Webinar - A Study of Shoulder Injuries in Commercial Trucks Drivers recorded on June 11, 2020 by Bryan Combs, PhD, CRNP, FNP-BC, CNL, ATC.
- Recorded Webinar - Advocacy Skills for Occupational Health: How OHNs Can Have a Voice at the Local, State, and National Level recorded on June 23, 2020 by Donna L. Zankowski, MPH RN FAAOHN.
- Recorded Webinar - The New Heavy Metals: Chromium and Beryllium recorded on June 15, 2020 by Jennylynn P. Balmer, COHN-S, CSP, FAAOHN
- Recorded Webinar - Public Health Preparedness for the OHN: Creating a Closed Point of Dispensing for Your Workplace recorded on by Amy Dailey, RN, MSN COHN-S/CM, CHSP
- Recorded Webinar - Supporting Worker Safety at Every Age recorded on by Catherine Pepler, MBA, BS, RN, COHN-S/CM, FAAOHN and Cheryl Strunk, RN, COHN/CM
- Recorded Webinar - Got Tape? Pain Management using Elastic Therapeutic Taping recorded on June 6, 2020 by Elizabeth Harvey, PT, DPT, MSR, CKTI, CEIM
- Recorded Webinar - Occupational Health Updates Related to Biohazardous Agents and Animal Exposures recorded on July 13, 2020 by Yolanda C. Lang, PhD, MSN, CRNP, COHN, FAAOHN
- Recorded Webinar - Using the Sports Medicine Model to Transform Your Culture of Health recorded on June 9, 2020 by Jon F. Kabance, RKT and Jan Carter, RN
Contact Hours and Cost
10 Contact Hours
- Requirements for successful completion: view all 10 webinars and complete the post test and the associated online evaluation.
- Contact hours for this package will expire in October 2022.