AAOHN Workplace Wellness and Safety Webinar Series
The AAOHN Workplace Wellness and Safety Webinar Series focus on continuing nursing education (CNE) subjects pertinent to the occupational and environmental nursing professional.
- Audio streaming
- Slide presentation
- Interactive component (Allows participants to submit questions on live and/or online webinars)
Note: Live webinar registration is limited to the first 500 registrants. All AAOHN webinars will be recorded and made available through the AAOHN Online Academy if you are unable to participate in the live version or want to replay the session again later.
System Requirements for Webinars:
- Windows: Windows 2003 Server, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Mac: Mac OS® X 10.6 (Snow Leopard®), Mac OS® X 10.7 (Lion®), Mac OS® X 10.8 (Mountain Lion®)
- iOS: iPad® 1 or newer, iPhone® 3GS or newer, iPod® Touch (3rd generation) or newer - with GoToMeeting App, cannot participate in poll questions
- Android: Android 2.2 or higher - with GoToMeeting App, cannot participate in poll questions
2018 AAOHN Webinars
Check out the upcoming webinar:
Tuesday, July 17, 2018
- Pacific: 9:00am - 10:00am
- Mountain: 10:00am - 11:00am
- Central: 11:00am - 12:00pm
- Eastern: 12:00pm - 1:00pm
The 2018 AAOHN Workplace Wellness and Safety Webinar Series is sponsored by Premise Health.