AAOHN live webinars offer continuing nursing education (CNE) on subjects pertinent to the occupational and environmental nursing professional. They include audio streaming, a slide presentation, and an interactive component, which offers you an opportunity to submit and receive answers to questions, live and online.
To register and for more information, click the webinar titles listed below.
Live webinar registration is limited to the first 500 registrants. All AAOHN webinars will be recorded and made available through the AAOHN Online Academy if you are unable to participate in the live version or want to replay the session again later.
System Requirements for Webinars:
- Windows: Windows 2003 Server, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Mac: Mac OS® X 10.6 (Snow Leopard®), Mac OS® X 10.7 (Lion®), Mac OS® X 10.8 (Mountain Lion®)
- iOS: iPad® 1 or newer, iPhone® 3GS or newer, iPod® Touch (3rd generation) or newer - with GoToMeeting App, cannot participate in poll questions
- Android: Android 2.2 or higher - with GoToMeeting App, cannot participate in poll questions
2017 AAOHN Webinars
Tuesday, October 3, 2017
- Pacific: 9:00am - 10:00am
- Mountain: 10:00am - 11:00am
- Central: 11:00am - 12:00pm
- Eastern: 12:00pm - 1:00pm