Paces & Pathways, A Virtual Step Challenge, Sponsored by net health
Paces & Pathways will run April 12-23, 2021.
During the AAOHN National Conference, we will be hosting a virtual Step Challenge, brought to you by Net Health. AAOHN is partnering with a premier fitness tracking app to see how you stack up against your occupational health nurse colleagues. Compete in fun challenges against other attendees, set new goals for yourself, and watch your progress over time. Limited to the first 400 participants.
As a Paces & Pathways participant, you are eligible to win prizes for the following categories:
- Top Stepper – It’s time to get moving! The participant with the most steps recorded from April 12-23, will win an Apple Watch, courtesy of Net Health.
- Weekend Engagement Superstar – Take time over the weekend (April 16-18) to connect with fellow National Conference steppers. The participant with the most mobile app visits, likes, comments and chat messages sent over the three days will receive a $50 Starbucks e-gift card.
- Most Improved – There's more to life than being #1. The two participants with the most improvement in step count from Week 1 (April 12-16) to Week 2 (April 19-23) of the National Conference will receive a $50 Dick’s Sporting Goods e-gift card to invest in a new pair of walking shoes!
- 1,942 Active Minutes – AAOHN was founded in 1942. Can you be active for 1,942 minutes? The participant with active minutes closest to 1,942 by the end of the challenge will win a $50 Lululemon e-gift card.
*Limit of one prize per Paces & Pathways participant*
How to Sign Up
You can access the MoveSpring app (the Paces & Pathways step challenge app) by creating an account here or by downloading the MoveSpring app through the Apple App Store or Google Play.
- Click this join link: https://link.movespring.com/join?orgCode=AAOHN-NetHealth
*You’ll be directed to the MoveSpring website or to download the mobile app.
- Confirm the org code: AAOHN-NetHealth (not case sensitive), then confirm AAOHN Conference as the organization
- Follow the steps to create your MoveSpring account and connect a device
Once your account is created you’ll automatically be added to the challenge.
Already Have a MoveSpring Account?
Click this link to join the challenge:
Need Technical Help?
Check out the MoveSpring Help Center, how-to videos or contact their support team. To contact MoveSpring Support in the mobile app, tap the menu bars at the top left corner of the dashboard and then tap the green Message support button at the bottom of the utility panel. On the website, click the blue chat icon at the bottom right of the screen. You can also reach the MoveSpring support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t have a smartphone or wearable device such as a Fitbit, Apple Watch or Garmin? No problem! There’s an option to record your daily activity manually when you sign-up.
Please reach out to email@example.com with any questions. Happy Stepping!