Membership Application -
United States & Canada
REGULAR MEMBER $165
A licensed nurse currently engaged in occupational and environmental health impacting the health and well-being of worker populations.
- Regular active members shall have all rights and privileges of membership including voting, holding AAOHN office, serving on AAOHN committees or panels (e.g. CNE review panel).
- A regular active member may apply for inactive status if the member has temporarily left the field of occupational and environmental health due to hardship. Contact AAOHN headquarters at 312-321-5173 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Dues for this category are $165 plus any chapter dues
QUARTERLY REGULAR MEMBER four payments of $41.25 paid quarterly
A registered professional nurse currently employed in occupational and environmental health. A quarterly member enjoys the same benefits as regular
Dues for this category are $165 plus any chapter dues, paid quarterly.
A licensed nurse not eligible for active status, but interested in the field of occupational and environmental health and the purposes of AAOHN. Individuals who
- Affiliate members have no national voting privileges.
- Affiliate members may participate in local, state and regional chapters as supported by local, state and regional chapter bylaws.
Dues for this category are $145 plus any chapter dues.
A licensed nurse enrolled as a student in a program of study related to occupational and environmental health or an interest in occupational and environmental health.
*Must provide documentation of current enrollment in nursing program with interest in occupational and environmental health or related program to email@example.com.
Student Members will not receive print copies of the Workplace Health & Safety Journal. Student members do have digital access to all articles.
Dues for this category are $60 plus any chapter dues.
A member retired from the occupational or environmental health profession.
- Retired members have voting status in AAOHN, may not hold an elected AAOHN office, but may serve as a committee or panel member.
- Retired members may serve on committees and vote in local, state and regional chapters as supported by local, state and regional chapter bylaws.
Dues for this category are $60 plus any chapter dues
If you are located within Canada click here to join as a regular member.
If you are located in Puerto Rico click here to join as a regular member.
To view state or local chapter options in your area, please click here.