Make a Contribution
The AAOHN Foundation depends on the charitable contributions of individuals and organizations for its funding. As a 501(c)(3) organization, the Foundation can receive tax-deductible contributions as provided by law.
How YOU can support the Foundation:
- Make a financial contribution.
- Enhance your contribution through your employer’s matching gift opportunity.
- Donate your honorarium from speaking at the conference or other conferences.
- Encourage your favorite suppliers or vendors to make a donation to the Foundation or sponsor a scholarship.
- Individually or through your chapter, gather donations in memory or in honor of a beloved colleague.
- Encourage your chapter to sponsor a scholarship.
- Sponsor a fun event or AAOHN webinar and contribute registration fees to the Foundation.
- Local, state and regional chapters can make donations and are welcomed. Join the Chapter Challenge today!
- Participate in Foundation fundraising activities at the AAOHN National Conference.
Remember all donations to the AAOHN Foundation are tax deductible whether they come from a chapter, an organization or an individual. All contributions to the AAOHN Foundation are put to good use by promoting and developing the profession of occupational health nursing through research grants and continuing education scholarships.