Make a Contribution
The AAOHN Foundation depends on the charitable contributions of individuals and organizations for its funding. As a 501(c)(3) organization, the Foundation can receive tax-deductible contributions as provided by law.
Support professional development through a named Research Grant, Academic Studies Scholarship and/or Continuing Education Scholarships.
How YOU can support the Foundation:
- Make a financial contribution.
- Enhance your contribution through your employer’s matching gift opportunity.
- Donate your honorarium from speaking at the conference or other conferences.
- Encourage your favorite suppliers or vendors to make a donation to the Foundation or sponsor a scholarship.
- Individually or through your chapter, gather donations in memory or in honor of a beloved colleague.
- Encourage your chapter to sponsor a scholarship.
- Sponsor a fun event or AAOHN webinar and contribute registration fees to the Foundation.
- Local, state and regional chapters can make donations and are welcomed. Join the Chapter Challenge today!
Also be sure to join us at the National conference for sponsorship of our various activities such as:
- Annual Wellness Event
- Raffle and Wine Wall
- Foundation Conference Pins
- Evening Dinner with support of the venue, food, beverages, transportation, entertainment, etc.
Remember all donations to the AAOHN Foundation are tax-deductible whether they come from a chapter, an organization or an individual. All contributions to the AAOHN Foundation are put to good use by promoting and developing the profession of occupational health nursing through research grants and continuing education scholarships.
Tax-deductible contributions will be acknowledged with a receipt for your records.
Learn more about sponsorship for the Foundation.
The AAOHN Foundation offers a variety of sponsorship opportunities at the AAOHN National Conference at various price-points to make it easy for all suppliers, vendors and interested supporters to participate. Become a sponsor today at any of these sponsorship levels:
Platinum -- $25,000+
Gold -- $15,000-$24,999
Silver -- $10,000-$14,999
Bronze - -$5,000
Contact the AAOHN National Office for more information.