Make a Contribution
The AAOHN Foundation depends on the charitable contributions of individuals and organizations for its funding. As a 501(c)(3) organization, the Foundation can receive tax-deductible contributions as provided by law.
How YOU can support the Foundation:
- Donate a bottle of wine for the Wine Wall, a fundraiser at the AAOHN National Conference.
- Make a financial contribution.
- Enhance your contribution through your employer’s matching gift opportunity.
- Donate your honorarium from speaking at the conference or other conferences.
- Encourage your favorite suppliers or vendors to make a donation to the Foundation or sponsor a scholarship.
- Individually or through your chapter, gather donations in memory or in honor of a beloved colleague.
- Pool donations from your chapter membership.
- Encourage your chapter to sponsor a scholarship.
- Sponsor a fun event or AAOHN webinar and contribute registration fees to the Foundation.
Remember all donations to the AAOHN Foundation are tax deductible whether they come from a chapter, an organization or an individual. All contributions to the AAOHN Foundation are put to good use by promoting and developing the profession of occupational health nursing through research grants and continuing education scholarships.
Contributions may be made in the form of cash, check, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, or through periodic billing. Stock and planned gifts are also options. Tax-deductible contributions will be acknowledged with a receipt for your records.
Learn more about sponsorship for the Foundation.
Contact the AAOHN National Office for more information.