AAOHN Leadership Series
The AAOHN Leadership Series webinars focus on leadership topics pertinent to AAOHN Chapter Leaders, or any members interested in leadership positions in the future.
- Audio streaming
- Slide presentation
- Interactive component (Allows participants to submit questions during live webinar broadcasts)
*Please note that CNE is not awarded for the Leadership Series webinars. Click here to view our Workplace Wellness and Safety webinars that award CNE credit.
System Requirements for Webinars:
- Windows: Windows 2003 Server, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Mac: Mac OS® X 10.6 (Snow Leopard®), Mac OS® X 10.7 (Lion®), Mac OS® X 10.8 (Mountain Lion®)
- iOS: iPad® 1 or newer, iPhone® 3GS or newer, iPod® Touch (3rd generation) or newer - with GoToMeeting App, cannot participate in poll questions
- Android: Android 2.2 or higher - with GoToMeeting App, cannot participate in poll questions
Note: Live webinar registration is limited to the first 500 registrants. All AAOHN webinars will be recorded and made available in 14 - 21 days if you are unable to participate in the live version or want to replay the session again later.
2019 LEADERSHIP SERIES WEBINARS
Join AAOHN President Barb Maxwell as she asks our AAOHN staff members some common questions relating to the Optional Chapter Restructuring Bylaws Change that occurred in early 2019. We'll cover topics related to chapter membership lists and reporting, and ways to fully utilize the AAOHN website to your chapter's advantage.
December 5, 2019
- Pacific: 12:30pm - 1:30pm
- Mountain: 1:30pm - 2:30pm
- Central: 2:30pm - 3:30pm
- Eastern: 3:30pm - 4:30pm