Journal CNE Modules
Welcome to the AAOHN Workplace Health & Safety Continuing Nursing Education Modules
To get started:
- Access the AAOHN Online Academy.
- Log into the Academy. If you have forgotten your ID or Password, follow the directions on the sign-in screen.
- Click on My Options and choose My Programs and Courses.
- Select the 2016 YEAR and all available Programs will display.
- Follow the directions to SELECT a Program and read the description and objectives.
- Check the box to Add to My Courses.
- Once you select your program, and add the course(s), go to the My Courses tab on the top of the screen. Select 2016 YEAR again.
- Your Course will be displayed. Highlight it and you will note this is where you Make Payment. You will be prompted through how to make a payment.
- Once payment is made, you will be sent back to the My Courses tab. Pick the 2016 YEAR again, highlight and Select the course you paid for. As you scroll down the screen, you will find the Journal article as Required Reading. Highlight it and click on View File.
- Below the Required Reading, are the Exam and Evaluation that you will need to highlight and Select.
- The final step is to print your Certificate from the My Certifications tab. Or note that once you have successfully completed the course, you’ll find your certificate(s) in the My Options/My Transcripts in the left navigation bar.
If at any time you need to leave and return or you lose your place, go to My Options, and select My Programs and Courses from the left navigation bar. Here you will find all your courses.
The American Association of Occupational Health Nurses, Inc. (AAOHN) is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
The American Association of Occupational Health Nurses, Inc. is additionally approved as a CNE provider by the California Board of Registered Nursing (#CEP9283).