Journal CNE Modules
Welcome to the AAOHN Workplace Health & Safety Continuing Nursing Education Modules
To get started:
- Log into your AAOHN account. If you have forgotten your ID or Password, follow the directions on the sign-in screen.
- Access the AAOHN Online Education Center.
- Click on Course Catalog then select Journal under Products.
- Click on View Details to read the description and objectives of each Journal article.
- Click on Buy Now to add an item to your cart.
- Click on continue shopping or go to checkout.
- Once you are ready checkout, click on View Cart then Checkout to complete your payment.
- Once payment is made, navigate back to the AAOHN Online Education Center and find your Journal module under the In Progress tab or by clicking on My Courses.
- Each Journal module includes the article, a test, and an evaluation which must be completed in order to receive credit.
- Upon completion, you can download and/or print your certificate by finding the module under the Recently Completed tab or in My Learning and clicking on Certificate.
If at any time you need to leave and return or you lose your place, select Dashboard and click on My Courses. Here you will find all your enrolled courses.
The American Association of Occupational Health Nurses, Inc. (AAOHN) is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
The American Association of Occupational Health Nurses, Inc. is additionally approved as a CNE provider by the California Board of Registered Nursing (#CEP9283).