Become a Certified Health Coach
AAOHN has partnered with the National Society of Health Coaches to offer its members access and a discount to its health coach certification program. Members may order the health coaching program at a discounted rate. Visit the NSHC website to place your order, and be sure to use our Group ID in order to receive the AAOHN special discount! (Retail: $465 + S&H; AAOHN Member price: $435 +S&H $20)
Evidence-based Health Coaching (EBHC)® for Healthcare Providers, 3rd Edition, is uniquely designed for the busy healthcare professional and allied healthcare provider!
- Guided independent self-study!
- Self-paced according to YOUR schedule!
- Convenient Online Certification Exam and Skills Competency! (No fee if taken within 12 months of purchase date)
- Convenient Online Motivational Interviewing Skills Practice!
- Numerous case examples and concept applications!
- Includes Health Wellness & Prevention (Smoking cessation, weight & stress management)
- Quick Quizzes with immediate answer feedback!
- Self-assessments of your Coaching Style!
- Awards 28.2 (60 min.), 33.8 (50 min.) CE credits at no additional cost
- Quick reference Pocket Guide for field use!
- Additional online resources/tools/articles
- Personal support via phone & email
- Shipment includes: Hard copy Program Manual, Audio CD containing "CoachTalk" between the health coach and client/patient and a Quick Reference Pocket Guide
- Contains Evidence-based Practice Clinical Interventions for (CHF, HTN, CAD, COPD, Diabetes, Depression, Pain, Pressure Ulcer)
- Go to the NSHC Website: www.nshcoa.com
- Click the tab "Order Here"
- Place your order for NSHC's guided self-study program, Evidence-based Health Coaching for Healthcare Providers, 3rd Edition
DON'T FORGET! AAOHN's Group ID is #951190.
To receive the AAOHN special discount, be sure to use our Group ID when you place your order.
The Drug & Alcohol Testing Industry Association
The Drug & Alcohol Testing Industry Association (DATIA) offers AAOHN members
- A 25% discount on online courses and
- Member registration rate for in-person courses
DATIA offers an innovative curriculum developed by professionals dedicated to quality education and taught by expert instructors. A sample of course titles includes:
- Certified Professional Collectors
- Designated Employer Representative Train the Trainer
- Developing an Effective Supervisor Training Course and more.
To get the discount, you must first set up a new account. Then register:
- For online courses, enter “AAOHN” in the Franchise code box
- For in-person courses, enter “AAOHN” in the promo code box
AAOHN members please note that:
-- These courses are not being co-provided with AAOHN and do not offer continuing nursing education
-- You are registering with an external vendor who may inquire about the ability to email or otherwise contact you for use of your contact information.
Chamberlain College School of Nursing
American Association of Occupational Health Nurses (AAOHN) has teamed up with Chamberlain College of Nursing to provide you with access to high-quality nursing education programs at a group-specific tuition rate.
American Association of Occupational Health Nurses (AAOHN) recognizes that Chamberlain's up-to-date, relevant curriculum provides information and insight that even the most seasoned registered nurse can apply to their current – and future – roles. And, with 100% online coursework and no group work*, you can continue to work your normal schedule while still having time left for you and your family.
So American Association of Occupational Health Nurses (AAOHN) is connecting you to the best resources for investing in your future as a nurse through Chamberlain College of Nursing. Take advantage of all the benefits provided, including the group-specific tuition rates, today and start earning an advanced degree from Chamberlain to help take your career to the next level.
Click here to learn more.