Become a Certified Health Coach
AAOHN has partnered with the National Society of Health Coaches to offer its members access and a discounted rate to its health coach certification program. Visit the NSHC website to place your order, and be sure to use our Group ID (see below) to receive the AAOHN special discount! (Retail: $595; AAOHN Member price: $545)
Evidence-based Health Coaching (EBHC)® for Healthcare Providers, 4th Edition, is uniquely designed for the busy healthcare professional!
- Guided Independent Self-study
- Self-paced according to YOUR schedule!
- Convenient Online Testing & Skills Competency!
- Robust MI Practice Training Videos
- Online Skills Practice!
- Live Practice Webinars!
- Health Wellness & Prevention (Smoking cessation, weight & stress management)
- Self-assessments of your Coaching Style!
- Awards 42 CE Contact Hrs
- Quick reference Pocket Guide for field use!
- Personal support via phone & email
- See Program Content (Link: https://www.nshcoa.com/health-coach-program-content
- Go to the NSHC Website: www.nshcoa.com
- Click the tab "Order Here"
- Choose Hard Copy manual or E-Manual (pdf online)
DON'T FORGET! AAOHN's Group ID is #951190.
To receive the AAOHN special discount, be sure to use our Group ID when you place your order.
The Drug & Alcohol Testing Industry Association
The Drug & Alcohol Testing Industry Association (DATIA) offers AAOHN members
- A 25% discount on online courses and
- Member registration rate for in-person courses
DATIA offers an innovative curriculum developed by professionals dedicated to quality education and taught by expert instructors. A sample of course titles includes:
- Certified Professional Collectors
- Designated Employer Representative Train the Trainer
- Developing an Effective Supervisor Training Course and more.
To get the discount, you must first set up a new account. Then register:
- For online courses, enter “AAOHN” in the Franchise code box
- For in-person courses, enter “AAOHN” in the promo code box
AAOHN members please note that:
-- These courses are not being co-provided with AAOHN and do not offer continuing nursing education
-- You are registering with an external vendor who may inquire about the ability to email or otherwise contact you for use of your contact information