The OHN is in a position to interpret trends and then design ergonomic based programs to address the trends. Description of desired/achievable state: The OHN will become knowledgeable about successful programs and recognize opportunities for implementing injury prevention programs within his/her practice area.
Upon completion of this session, the learner will be able to:
- Describe Injury Prevention Campaign content & methods of implementation.
- Identify the impact of the Shoulder Injury Prevention Campaign in a specific work group.
- Recognize opportunities for implementation of injury prevention programs in the work place.
Troy L. Burd, BSN, RN, COHN-S, FAAOHN: Troy has been a practicing Occupational Health Nurse since 1995 and has practiced in both a clinical and business environment. Troy has presented at the local, regional, state and national levels of AAOHN and serves as a Director for PAAOHN. She is currently employed in the transportation industry.
AAOHN Education Joint Provider:
University of Michigan Center for Occupational Health and Safety Engineering
- Requirements for successful completion: view entire webinar and complete the online evaluation
- Contact hours are available for all 2019 webinars whether you participate in the live event or the recorded viewing. Contact hours for this webinar will expire on January 24, 2021.
The American Association of Occupational Health Nurses, Inc. (AAOHN) is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
The American Association of Occupational Health Nurses, Inc. is additionally approved as a CNE provider by the California Board of Registered Nursing (#CEP9283).
There are no conflicts of interest related to this webinar.