Jim Puente, MS
We have recently discovered that not all OHN practices are in compliance with their state’s licensing requirements. You may be very surprised by what we found!
Mr. Jim Puente, Director of the National Council of State Boards of Nursing’s enhanced Nurse Licensure Compact (eNLC), will shed some eye-opening light on the requirements of your nursing license. The discussion will include:
- Operationalizing the Nurse Licensure Compact;
- Defining practice, telehealth and where practice takes place; and
- Protecting your license and compliance with state regulations & laws.
Upon completion of this session, the learner will be able to:
- Discuss the enhanced Nurse Licensure Compact so participants will understand how the eNLC works.
- Describe the requirements related to practicing with an employee located in a remote state.
Contact Hours and Cost
1.5 Contact Hours
- Requirements for successful completion: view entire webinar, complete online evaluation
- Contact hours are available for all 2018 webinars whether you participate in the live event or the recorded viewing. Contact hours for this webinar will expire on May 3, 2020.
The American Association of Occupational Health Nurses, Inc. (AAOHN) is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
The American Association of Occupational Health Nurses, Inc. is additionally approved as a CNE provider by the California Board of Registered Nursing (#CEP9283).
There are no conflicts of interest related to this webinar.