Susan Flores RN, BS, COHN-S, CIC
Occupational Health Nurses who don’t normally work with emerging diseases may not be familiar with Infection Prevention and Control; therefore, it is important to educate those regarding emerging diseases.
Upon completion of this session, the learner will be able to:
- Identify emerging diseases.
- Describe Healthcare personnel guidelines.
- Discuss the need and methods used for isolation protection.
Contact Hours and Cost
1.0 Contact Hours
- Requirements for successful completion: view entire webinar, complete online evaluation
- Contact hours are available for all 2018 webinars whether you participate in the live event or the recorded viewing. Contact hours for this webinar will expire on March 22, 2020.
The American Association of Occupational Health Nurses, Inc. (AAOHN) is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
The American Association of Occupational Health Nurses, Inc. is additionally approved as a CNE provider by the California Board of Registered Nursing (#CEP9283).
There are no conflicts of interest related to this webinar.