The Opioid Crisis - Recorded on January 30, 2018
Stephen Strobbe Ph.D., RN, PMHCNS-BC, CARN-AP, FIAAN, FAAN
- Review national statistics related to opioid use, overdoses, and deaths
- Explore factors that have contributed to the current opioid epidemic
- Describe a community-based model to address this problem
- Consider new Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guideline for prescribing opioids
- Engage in questions, answers, and discussion related to this topic
Contact Hours and Cost
1.0 Contact Hours
- Requirements for successful completion: view entire webinar, complete online evaluation
- Contact hours are available for all 2018 webinars whether you participate in the live event or the recorded viewing. Contact hours for this webinar will expire on January 31st, 2020.
The American Association of Occupational Health Nurses, Inc. (AAOHN) is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
The American Association of Occupational Health Nurses, Inc. is additionally approved as a CNE provider by the California Board of Registered Nursing (#CEP9283).
There are no conflicts of interest related to this webinar.