Stephanie Weinsier, DNP, ANP-BC, COHN-S, FAAOHN and Jamesha Ross, MBA, RN, COHN-S
Upon completion of this session, the learner will be able to:
- Define the elements of vaccine hesitancy as seen in working populations.
- Identify vaccine program best practices and barriers to a successful vaccine program.
- Discuss return to work impacts on workplaces following COVID-19 and future considerations for employer vaccine programs.
Contact Hours and Cost
1.5 Contact Hours
- Requirements for successful completion: view entire webinar, complete online evaluation
- Contact hours are available for all webinars whether you participate in the live event or the recorded viewing. Contact hours for this webinar will expire on September 23, 2023.
The American Association of Occupational Health Nurses, Inc. (AAOHN) is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
AAOHN follows the American Nurses Credentialing Center guidelines in calculating continuing nursing education credits. With every educational activity and evaluation that is completed, each one (1) hour of education time is equal to one (1) continuing nursing education credit.
The American Association of Occupational Health Nurses, Inc. is additionally approved as a CNE provider by the California Board of Registered Nursing (#CEP9283).
There are no conflicts of interest related to this webinar.