Title: Recorded Webinar - Extended Session: Health and Safety at the Touch of a Finger & Head...Shoulders, Knees, and Toes: Post Offer/Pre-Hire Physical Update
Kim Olszewski, DNP, CRNP, COHN-S/CM, FAAOHN and Barb Maxwell, MHA, RN, COHN-S, CCM, CWCP, QRP, FAAOHN
Join us for a special extended live webinar session, featuring two presentations. In this session, you'll hear from Dr. Kim Olszewski on "Health & Safety at the Touch of a Finger," and then from both Dr. Olszewski and Barb Maxwell on, "Head...Shoulders, Knees & Toes: Post Offer/Pre-Hire Physical Update." Please note, this webinar will be two hours long.
Upon completion of "Health & Safety at the Touch of a Finger," the learner will be able to:
- Explore the concept of media literacy and various tools available to the occupational health professional.
- Review specific regulatory agencies associated with safe technology use and recommendations.
- Identify specific virtual tools and mobile applications that can be used to improve employee safety, health, and wellness.
Upon completion of "Head...Shoulders, Knees & Toes: Post Offer/Pre-Hire Physical Update," the learner will be able to:
- Review the necessary components of a comprehensive pre-hire/post-offer/transfer physical examination.
- Discuss what medical conditions may be concerning for a safety issue.
- Explore the regulatory issues associated with conducting pre-hire/post-offer/transfer physical examination.
Contact Hours and Cost
2.0 Contact Hours
- Requirements for successful completion: view entire webinar, complete online evaluation
- Contact hours are available for all webinars whether you participate in the live event or the recorded viewing. Contact hours for this webinar will expire on July 29, 2023.
The American Association of Occupational Health Nurses, Inc. (AAOHN) is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
AAOHN follows the American Nurses Credentialing Center guidelines in calculating continuing nursing education credits. With every educational activity and evaluation that is completed, each one (1) hour of education time is equal to one (1) continuing nursing education credit.
The American Association of Occupational Health Nurses, Inc. is additionally approved as a CNE provider by the California Board of Registered Nursing (#CEP9283).
AAOHN Joint Provider:
University of Michigan Center for Occupational Health and Safety Engineering
There are no conflicts of interest related to this webinar.