A Six-Week Shoulder Injury Campaign
Course Type: Webinar
Contact Hours: 1.0
Thursday, January 24, 2019
- Pacific: 9:00am - 10:00am
- Mountain: 10:00am - 11:00am
- Central: 11:00am - 12:00pm
- Eastern: 12:00pm - 1:00pm
The OHN is in a position to interpret trends and then design ergonomic based programs to address the trends. Description of desired/achievable state: The OHN will become knowledgeable about successful programs and recognize opportunities for implementing injury prevention programs within his/her practice area.
Upon completion of this session, the learner will be able to:
- Describe Injury Prevention Campaign content & methods of implementation.
- Identify the impact of the Shoulder Injury Prevention Campaign in a specific work group.
- Recognize opportunities for implementation of injury prevention programs in the work place.
The American Association of Occupational Health Nurses, Inc. (AAOHN) is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
The American Association of Occupational Health Nurses, Inc. is additionally approved as a CNE provider by the California Board of Registered Nursing (#CEP9283).
Troy L. Burd, BSN, RN, COHN-S, FAAOHN: Troy has been a practicing Occupational Health Nurse since 1995 and has practiced in both a clinical and business environment. Troy has presented at the local, regional, state and national levels of AAOHN and serves as a Director for PAAOHN. She is currently employed in the transportation industry.
AAOHN Education Joint Provider:
University of Michigan Center for Occupational Health and Safety Engineering
Handouts will be available closer to the webinar date.