The enhanced nurse licensure compact (Enlc) - Are you covered by your Nursing LicenSe?
Course Type: Webinar
Contact Hours: 1.5
Thursday, May 3, 2018
- Pacific: 9:00am - 10:30am
- Mountain: 10:00am - 11:30am
- Central: 11:00am - 12:30pm
- Eastern: 12:00pm - 1:30pm
We have recently discovered that not all OHN practices are in compliance with their state’s licensing requirements. You may be very surprised by what we found!
Mr. Jim Puente, Director of the National Council of State Boards of Nursing’s enhanced Nurse Licensure Compact (eNLC), will shed some eye-opening light on the requirements of your nursing license. In his 90-minute webinar, AAOHN will provide ample time for questions specific to your practice. The discussion will include:
- Operationalizing the Nurse Licensure Compact;
- Defining practice, telehealth and where practice takes place; and
- Protecting your license and compliance with state regulations & laws.
Make sure you don’t miss this very important opportunity to make sure that you are practicing within your legal boundaries.
Please note: Registration is limited for this webinar and will likely fill up quickly.
Upon completion of this session, the learner will be able to:
- Discuss the enhanced Nurse Licensure Compact so participants will understand how the eNLC works.
- Describe the requirements related to practicing with an employee located in a remote state.
The American Association of Occupational Health Nurses, Inc. (AAOHN) is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
The American Association of Occupational Health Nurses, Inc. is additionally approved as a CNE provider by the California Board of Registered Nursing (#CEP9283).
Jim Puente, MS, Director of the National Council of State Boards of Nursing’s enhanced Nurse Licensure Compact (eNLC).
AAOHN Education Joint Provider:
The University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill: NC Occupational Safety and Health Education Research Center
Handouts will be available closer to the webinar date.