Redesigning wellness: The next generation
Course Type: Webinar
Contact Hours: 1.0
Tuesday, February 6, 2018
- Pacific: 9:00am - 10:00am
- Mountain: 10:00am - 11:00am
- Central: 11:00am - 12:00pm
- Eastern: 12:00pm - 1:00pm
Many work site wellness programs focus on risk factors and physical health rather than a broader and more holistic paradigm that includes a multi-level and multi-dimensional approach.
Upon completion of this session, the learner will be able to:
- Re-define health from risk based to a biopsychosocial construct to cultivate thriving, flourishing and healthy employees
- Identify the key elements to consider for redesigning wellness in order to enhance complete well-being
The American Association of Occupational Health Nurses, Inc. (AAOHN) is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
The American Association of Occupational Health Nurses, Inc. is additionally approved as a CNE provider by the California Board of Registered Nursing (#CEP9283).
Karen Mastroianni, EdD, MPH, BSN, RN, COHN-S is a principal and consultant for Dimensions Inc.
AAOHN Education Joint Provider:
University of Michigan Center for Occupational Health and Safety Engineering
Handouts will be available closer to the webinar date.