AAOHN Workplace Wellness and Safety Webinar Series
The AAOHN Workplace Wellness and Safety Webinar Series focus on continuing nursing education (CNE) subjects pertinent to the occupational and environmental nursing professional.
- Audio streaming
- Slide presentation
- Interactive component (Allows participants to submit questions during live webinar broadcasts)
Note: Live webinar registration is limited to the first 500 registrants. All AAOHN webinars will be recorded and made available in 14 - 21 days if you are unable to participate in the live version or want to replay the session again later.
System Requirements for Webinars:
- Windows: Windows 2003 Server, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Mac: Mac OS® X 10.6 (Snow Leopard®), Mac OS® X 10.7 (Lion®), Mac OS® X 10.8 (Mountain Lion®)
- iOS: iPad® 1 or newer, iPhone® 3GS or newer, iPod® Touch (3rd generation) or newer - with GoToMeeting App, cannot participate in poll questions
- Android: Android 2.2 or higher - with GoToMeeting App, cannot participate in poll questions
*Registration Now Open
2020 AAOHN Webinars
January 23, 2020
- Pacific: 9:00am - 10:00am
- Mountain: 10:00am - 11:00am
- Central: 11:00am - 12:00pm
- Eastern: 12:00pm - 1:00pm
Save the Date- Registration to open soon in our *new* AAOHN Academy.
Check back for more information
February 6, 2020 - Traditional Health Teaching is out..Health Coaching is IN!
March 12, 2020 - How to Decrease Patient Resistance to Behavior Change