The AAOHN Foundation depends on the charitable contributions of individuals and organizations for its funding. As a 501(c)(3) organization, the Foundation can receive tax-deductible contributions as provided by law.
How YOU can support the Foundation:
- Donate an item to the annualsilent auction
- Get your chapter to purchase the annual Foundation lapel pin
- Make a contribution
- Enhance your contribution through your employers matching gift opportunity
- Donate your honorarium from speaking at conference
- Gather donations In memory or in honor of a beloved colleague
- Participate in the annual giving program
- Pool donations from your membership
- Encourage your chapter to sponsor a scholarship
- Sponsor a fun event or an AAOHN Webinar and plan to contribute registration fees to the Foundation
- Encourage your favorite suppliers/vendors to make a donation to the Foundation
Remember all donations to the AAOHN Foundation are tax deductible whether they come from a chapter, an organization or an individual. All contributions to the AAOHN Foundation are put to good use by promoting and developing the profession of occupational health nursing through research grants and continuing education scholarships.
Contributions may be made in the form of cash, check, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, or through periodic billing. Stock and planned gifts are also options. Tax-deductible contributions will be acknowledged with a receipt for your records.
Learn more about sponsorship for the Foundation.
Contact AAOHN National Office for more information.