- Dan Buettner, author of The Blue Zones
- Linda McCauley, PhD, RN, FAAN, FAAOHN, dean of the Nell Hodgson Woodruff School of Nursing at Emory University
- Mary Salazar, EdD, MS, BSN, RN, professor emeritus at the University of Washington School of Nursing
- Steve Wojcik, vice president of public policy for the National Business Group on Health
- Dee Edington, Ph.D., founder and chairman of Edington Associates, LLC; founder and professor of the University of Michigan Health Management Research Center
Sheraton Dallas Hotel
400 N. Olive Street
Dallas, TX 75201
Toll Free: 800-325-3535
$179.00 single\double until March 31,2014 or until the room block is filled. Once this date has passed or the room block is filled, the special AAOHN rates cannot be guaranteed. Rates do not include applicable state and local taxes, currently 15%.
American Occupational Health Nurses
AAOHN Government Block
Government rooms are available at the prevailing Per Diem for eligible government employees. You will have to show proof that you are a government employee to qualify for the government rate.