How to Submit an Abstract
AAOHN Members: Login to the WebsiteAAOHN members already have a website login username and password. Please contact the
National Office for assistance with recovering lost login information – 800-241-8014.
- On the top-right side of the screen, locate the "Member Login" section.
- Login using the correct username and password. Please contact the National Office for assistance with recovering lost login information – 800-241-8014.
Non AAOHN Members: Login to the Website
- If you already have a guest account with AAOHN, sign in using your username and password and skip the following two steps.
- From the home page, click the "Join AAOHN" link located at the top right of the screen.
- Select the most appropriate Membership Plan and complete the registration process.
Navigate to the Online Abstract Submission Application
- On the top side of the screen, hover over "Conference"
- Under "Conference", hover over "Abstract Submissions.”
- Under "Abstract Submissions," select an abstract.
- If there is more than one Abstract Cycle available, select the appropriate abstract cycle. (e.g. 2014 AAOHN National Conference)
An "Abstract Cycle" is simply a period of time in which a "Call for Proposals" has been
Abstract Cycle Selection
issued. Normally, there is only one abstract cycle open at a time. There are times when more than one cycle is available however.