We are very excited to offer you the opportunity to become wound certified on-site, following Wound Certification Prep Course (WCPC), in Cincinnati March 4-5 at Hyatt Regency, 151 W 5th Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202.
Plus, as a member of American Association of Occupational Health Nurses, you have the opportunity to save $175 off WCPC with discount code: MEMBER175.
WCPC, is an in-depth 2-day course for clinicians interested in preparing for the wound certification board examinations, becoming re-certified, or gaining a better understanding of wound care.
- Covers the essentials to become wound care-certified
- Earn up to 17 CME/CE/CECHs
- Taught by an interdisciplinary panel of ABWM Certified Wound Specialists
- Improves your chances of passing the CWCA®, CWS®, or CWSP® board certification exam
- Only course recommended by the ABWM Foundation
- Convenience of applying, scheduling and taking the exam onsite after the course*
- Cost-efficient, save $175 with code MEMBER175 (separate fee for exam)
If taking the exam, we recommend you start the application process early to ensure you have all the required documents accepted by the deadline Friday, February 10, 2017.
*You must submit your completed exam application, payment, reference letters and all documentation to the American Board of Wound Management by Friday, February 10, 2017 in order to schedule your certification exam after the WCPC course in Cincinnati. There is limited availability so please submit your completed application as soon as possible.