Promote Total Worker Health (TWH) in your workplace with select education sessions at the AAOHN 2017 National Conference in New Orleans, April 24-27, 2017! Learn how to integrate work-related safety and health hazard protection with injury and illness prevention, and bring programming to your workplace to advance worker well-being.
Begin with one of our three-hour Pre-conference Workshops, or plan to attend related conference sessions on TWH. All sessions listed below are conducted by faculty from a TWH® Center of Excellence or Affiliate.
- #106 Total Worker Health®: Reasons & Resources for You & Your Organizations
- #107 Integrating Workplace Ergonomics and Total Worker Health® Directives
- #110 Practical Strategies for Total Worker Health®
- #206 Total Worker Health® Solutions for Preventing and Managing Chronic Back Pain
- #306 Achieving Excellence in Worker Outcomes Through Team Collaboration
- #304 Organizational Stress Management: A Sustainable Approach
- #408 Redesigning Worksite Wellness: The Next Generation
- #410 The Sky is Falling! Building Skills for Communicating Risk Accurately and Effectively in Good Times and Bad
- #502 Assessment, Evaluation and Continuous Improvement of Surveillance Program
- #512 Review and Application of the CDC Worksite Health Scorecard: a Total Worker Health® Tool
- #608 Productive Aging and Work: A Framework for Creating an Age-Friendly Workplace
The American Association of Occupational Health Nurses, Inc. (AAOHN) is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
The American Association of Occupational Health Nurses, Inc. is additionally approved as a CNE provider by the California Board of Registered Nursing (#CEP9283).