The Opioid Epidemic: From the Front Lines to the Boardroom
Best Practices & Recommendations for Addressing Substance Use
U.S. Chamber of Commerce
1615 H Street, NW w Washington, DC
October 12, 2017
8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
On Thursday, October 12th, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce in partnership with the National Safety Council will host The Opioid Epidemic: From the Front Lines to the Boardroom, Best Practices & Recommendations for Addressing Substance Use – a forum highlighting how substance use is impacting the business community with an emphasis on addressing the opioid crisis.
This half-day conference will focus on solutions to improving access for substance use treatment in the workplace.
At the event, speakers will discuss the following topics:
- Coordinating public and private-sector efforts to maximize impact.
- Showcasing employer-led strategies to discuss how businesses can be part of the solution.
Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Suzanne Clark, Senior Executive Vice President, U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Debbie Hersman, Chief Executive Officer, National Safety Council
- Eric Goplerud, Vice President, Public Health Department, NORC at the University of Chicago
- Richard Baum, Acting Director, Office of National Drug Control Policy
- Ron Flegel, Director, Division of Workplace Programs, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
- Dr. John Dreyzehner, Tennessee Health Commissioner & National Safety Council Board Member
- Heather Healy, Director, Employee Assistance Program, Association of Flight Attendants
- Dr. Neal Mills, Senior Vice President, Health and Benefits, Aon Hewitt
- Eric Bailly, Business Solutions Director, Anthem, Inc.
- Lisa Allen, President and CEO, Ziegenfelder Company
- Randy Johnson, Senior Vice President, Labor, Immigration & Employee Benefits, U.S. Chamber of Commerce
Questions about the event or registration?
Please contact Anna Vredenburgh at firstname.lastname@example.org