Are you planning to submit a 2020 AAOHN National Conference poster abstract? We look forward to hearing your initiatives and ideas to better enhance the occupational health & safety industry.
In order for your poster to be recognized, it must:
- demonstrate a concise statement of significance of the topic;
- be applicable for the anticipated audience of intermediate or advanced levels of practice;
- focus on leading-edge subjects of interest to those working in any occupational health setting, including manufacturing, hospital/healthcare, government/military, education, etc.;
- be appropriate for both the OHN and the APRN audience;
- offer sufficient detail to demonstrate the relevance of the topic for presentation; and
- pertain to occupational health nursing research, evidence/solution-based clinical practice, disability management, safety, health promotion, business/management and policy initiatives.
Please note: all abstracts must be submitted online and completed per the online submission manager guidelines, including completion of all required forms. Abstract submissions must be completed in their entirety before clicking "SUBMIT." You cannot save and reopen an incomplete submission form.
The call for abstract closes on August 19 at 11:59 pm CST. For more information, review the 2020 National Conference Call for Poster Abstracts.