OraSure has established an HCV Grant Program designed to foster innovative approaches to Hepatitis C testing by providing an opportunity to evaluate models that demonstrate the effective use of rapid HCV testing in public health settings. OraSure encourages any public health entity to apply who will use the program to help demonstrate the effective use of rapid HCV screening in identifying positive patients and linking them to care.
Who should apply?
- Public health entities that have not deployed rapid HCV testing
- Public health professionals who are looking at implementing the use of rapid HCV testing in non-traditional settings
- Community-based organizations considering the use of rapid HCV testing in their clinics or outreach events
What will the winning applicants receive?
- (up to) 300 OraQuick® HCV Rapid Antibody Test kits
- (up to) $5,000 in funding to support data collection and analysis
Grant applications must be completed and submitted by September 1, 2016. For full information, please visit TestHepC.com/HCVGrant