NAOHP Weekly Town Hall
This week's topic: Staffing for maximum productivity
Town Hall Log-In for NAOHP Members Only
Please join us for NAOHP's telephonic Occupational Health Town Hall on Monday, October 31st from 12:00-12:30 p.m. Eastern Time.
11:00-11:30 a.m. Central Time
9:00-9:30 a.m. Pacific Time
This session will be moderated by Donna Lee Gardner, Senior Principal, Ryan Associates
We welcome you to send in short question on this topic to (email@example.com). We will try to address the questions during Monday's session
If you intend to participate in the discussion:
- Click on the link to "register" your information. After you press submit, you will receive an email with a link to access the webinar.
- If you wish to ask or answer a question, use the chat box to type in a question. Your questions will be answered in the order they are received.
- You may listen to the audio via your computer (preferred method) or with the call-in number provided. That number is 1 (631) 992-3221
- Audio PIN: Shown after joining the webinar
- Access code is 644-660-760#
(Please note that if you call in with this number you will automatically be muted.)
Haven't joined us before? Here is a sample Q&A from a previous Town Hall.
What should we look for when we are hiring a new salesperson?
- "A big question is do we hire a clinical person and teach them sales or vice versa? Generally we lean toward someone with previous sales training and sales experience; the pharmaceutical industry is an example of well-trained healthcare sales professionals."
- "They need to be a good fit for your community; match your sales person to market culture."
- "They need to be highly motivated; they loves to do this (sales); they need to be a team player; always hire positive, happy, optimistic people"
- "Relationship sales is crucial; we are not selling tires, we are selling a relationship."
Save the Date
October 16-18, 2017
31st Annual National Conference
Intercontinental Hotel Chicago, IL