This week's topic: Pricing of Common Occupational Health Services
Town Hall Log-In for NAOHP Members Only
Please join us for NAOHP's telephonic Occupational Health Town Hall on Monday, November 14th, from
12:00-12:30 p.m. Eastern Time.
11:00-11:30 a.m. Central Time
9:00-9:30 a.m. Pacific Time
This session will be moderated by Dr. Michael Rothwell, NAOHP Board Member
We welcome you to send in short questions on this topic to (email@example.com).
We will try to address the questions during Monday's session.
If you intend to participate in the discussion:
- Click on the link to "register" your information. After you press submit, you will receive an email with a link to access the webinar.
- If you wish to ask or answer a question, use the chat box to type in a question. Your questions will be answered in the order they are received.
- You may listen to the audio via your computer (preferred method) or with the call-in number provided. That number is: 1 (415) 655-0052
- Audio PIN: Shown after joining the webinar
- Access code is 404-177-790#
(Please note when you call in with this number you will automatically be muted.)
IS YOUR OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH PROGRAM CERTIFIED?
The certification process provides the applicant with concrete recommendations for enhancing profitability of their program.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
Roy Gerber at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-666-7926