Town Hall Log-In for NAOHP Members Only
Please join us for NAOHP's telephonic Occupational Health Town Hall on Monday, November 28th, from 12:00-12:30 p.m. Eastern Time.
11:00-11:30 a.m. Central Time
9:00-9:30 a.m. Pacific Time
This session will be moderated by Todd Baker, NAOHP Board Member
We welcome you to send in short questions on this topic to (email@example.com).
We will try to address the questions during Monday's session.
If you intend to participate in the discussion:
- Click on the link to "register" your information. After you press submit, you will receive an email with a link to access the webinar.
- If you wish to ask or answer a question, use the chat box to type in a question. Your questions will be answered in the order they are received.
- You may listen to the audio via your computer (preferred method) or with the call-in number provided. That number is: 1 (213) 929-4232
- Audio PIN: Shown after joining the webinar
- Access code is 771-539-027
(Please note when you call in with this number you will automatically be muted.)