Occupational Health Town Hall Log-In
Please join us for NAOHP’s telephonic Occupational Health Town Hall on Monday, October 3 from 12:00-12:30 p.m. Eastern Time.
This week’s topic: Onsite health and a culture of wellness. This session will be moderated by Marilyn Trinkle, NAOHP Board Member.
I welcome you to send me a short question on this topic (firstname.lastname@example.org). We will try to address the question during Monday’s session.
Instructions for Joining
If you intend to participate in the discussion:
- Click on: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5469973968831077890
- Click on the link to "register" your information. After you press submit, you will receive an email with a link to access the webinar.
- If you wish to ask or answer a question, use the chat box to type in a question. Your questions will be answered in the order they are received.
- You may listen to the audio via your computer or with the call-in number provided. That number is1 (213) 929-4212 and the access code is 175-716-705 #.
- (Please note that if you call in with this number you will automatically be muted.)
Haven't joined us before? Here is a sample Q&A from a previous Town Hall.
What should we look for when we are hiring a new salesperson?
“A big question is do we hire a clinical person and teach them sales or vice versa? Generally we lean toward someone with previous sales training and sales experience; the pharmaceutical industry is an example of well-trained healthcare sales professionals.”
“They need to be a good fit for your community; match your sales person to market culture.”
“They need to be highly motivated; they loves to do this (sales); they need to be a team player; always hire positive, happy, optimistic people”
“Relationship sales is crucial; we are not selling tires, we are selling a relationship.”
Please direct inquiries to 1-800-666-7926 x11 or email@example.com.