Register for the 2017 AAOHN National Conference, April 22-27 in New Orleans, and plan to attend one of several preconference workshops and conference courses designed specifically for OHN supervisors, managers, directors and vice presidents. These courses are the perfect opportunity to learn the latest management strategies and maximize the impact of your practice.
3-Hour Professional Development Workshops
- #103 Regulatory Influences on Occupational Health Strategies
- #207 Metacognition and Emotional Intelligence: The Key to Effective Leadership and Overall Well-being
- #303 Demonstrating Value: Using Metrics to Position Occupational Health Services as a Business Asset
- #304 Organizational Stress Management: A Sustainable Approach
- #306 Achieving Excellence in Worker Outcomes Through Team Collaboration
- #308 Using Claims Data Analysis (CDA) to Plan and Evaluate Outcomes of Clinical and Health Promotion Services
If you are leading your organization in the strategic direction of Total Worker Health®, there are several sessions to advance your skills in TWH®, including:
- #106 Total Worker Health®: Reasons & Resources for You & Your Organizations
- #110 Practical Strategies for Total Worker Health®
Management Conference Sessions
- #400 Don't be a Claim Statistic: RN Claim Trends, Scenarios, and Risk Control Recommendations
- #404 Life in the Fast Lane: Occupational Nursing at Top Speed
- #408 Redesigning Worksite Wellness: The Next Generation
- #409 Empowering OHN's through the Use of Big Data Analytics
- #412 Presenteeism: Identifying, Measuring, and Managing for a Healthy and Productive Workforce
- #416 Mindfulness and Leadership Excellence
- #418 Demonstrating Value: Are Your Services a Business Asset?
- #423 Ethics: Poised Together Towards Tomorrow
- #505 Shaping the Future of Employee Care: Launching Your First Onsite Employee Health and Wellness Clinic
- #511 Walking the Tightrope: Conflict and the Practice of Occupational Health Nursing
- #611 Journey to Establishing Organizational Key Performance Indicators
Click to view the full agenda, which includes management/business practice exchanges, plenary sessions, the research collaborative, and more!
The American Association of Occupational Health Nurses, Inc. (AAOHN) is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
The American Association of Occupational Health Nurses, Inc. is additionally approved as a CNE provider by the California Board of Registered Nursing (#CEP9283).