As part of the Clean Hands Count campaign, we are pleased to announce a new hand hygiene education course: Hand Hygiene, Glove Use, and Preventing Transmission of C. difficile. This online course offers free continuing education (CE) and covers the following topics:
- Hand hygiene and glove use recommendations for C. difficile patients,
- Best practices for glove use, and
- The role of environmental cleaning in preventing the spread of C. difficile.
Here are a few things you can do to continue to make Clean Hands Count:
Complete the new education course and claim free CE
- Visit https://www.cdc.gov/handhygiene/providers/training/index.html to view the new hand hygiene education course. To receive continuing education, complete the evaluation and post-test at https://www2a.cdc.gov/TCEOnline/ (use course number WD2703).
Watch and share the new Clean Hands Count video
Order and distribute free Clean Hands Count print materials
- Order Clean Hands Count stickers, brochures, factsheets, and posters by visiting: https://wwwn.cdc.gov/pubs/CDCInfoOnDemand.aspx?ProgramID=31
- Note: CDC’s fulfillment house is able to process a limited number of orders each day. If you see that a particular material is temporarily unavailable, please try again another day. We apologize for any inconvenience.