The AAOHN 2017 National Conference will feature over 90 sessions and workshops, including several specifically designed around safety, environmental or regulation issues you may face in your workplace. Explore the opportunities in our safety, environmental, and regulations curriculum and plan to join us in New Orleans April 24-27!
3 Hour Preconference Workshops:
- #105 Heavy Metals and Welding
- #107 Integrating Workplace Ergonomics and Total Worker Health® Directives and at least 5 other Total Worker Health® sessions
- #301 Safety Tour
- #403 Getting it Right: Contractor Safety Management in a Complex World
- #405 OSHA’s New Respirable Crystalline Silica Rule
- #410 The Sky is Falling! Building Skills for Communicating Risk Accurately and Effectively in Good Times and Bad
- #413 The Ballad of the Green Beret…A Lead Surveillance Program
- #421 Active Shooter Mitigation and Response
- #502 Assessment, Evaluation and Continuous Improvement of Surveillance Program
- #601 Becoming a Benchmark: A Case Study in Safety Performance Transformation
- #608 Productive Aging and Work: A Framework for Creating an Age-Friendly Workplace
Explore the full agenda today!