Register for the AAOHN 2017 National Conference, April 24-27 in New Orleans, and select from over 90 educational sessions, including sessions specifically addressing issues that impact disability case management.
Explore the opportunities in our disability case management curriculum below and start planning your time in New Orleans!
- #406 What Everyone In Occupational Health Needs To Know About Pain
- #414 Opioids: Issues for the Occupational Health Nurse
- #415 What Service is Your Animal Performing?
- #423 Ethics: Passionately Poised Together Towards Tomorrow (partially satisfying the CCM ethics continuing education requirements)
- #504 Tapering Pain Medications in Polypharmacy Cases
- #507 The Best of Both Worlds: In-House Management Programs Enhanced by Out-Sourced Technology
- #509 Occupational Concussion Past, Present and Future: Implications for Return to Work and Ability to Work
- #604 Frontline Prevention of System Induced Disability (SID)
- #605 Disability-related Inquiries and the ADA: Understanding Obligations Today for Better Employment Outcomes Tomorrow
- #607 To Return to Work or Not to Return to Work