The evolving impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic are affecting us all personally and professionally. Recently, the AAOHN Board of Directors asked for your input about your plans to attend the 2021 National Conference in-person in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Based on the responses we received, the board unanimously voted to pivot the 2021 National Conference to a 100% virtual experience. This decision was emotional and difficult as the National Conference is typically the highlight of our year. While we won’t be able to gather in-person again next year, the National Conference will still deliver the high-quality education and networking you know and love. The 2021 National Conference virtual experience will take place April 13-14 and 20-21, 2021.
Save the date for the AAOHN National Conference and plan to attend from the safety of your home or office, taking advantage of the opportunity to CNE credits.
This new format will allow you to:
- Experience the conference and gain access to unparalleled educational opportunities without the risk or cost of travel;
- Access the education from all offered sessions, attend live or view on-demand for up to 3 months;
- Network virtually with our engaged group of occupational health nurses, including through an online community as well as visiting virtual exhibitor booths;
- Hear from speakers and panelists who will share their thought leadership and best practices; and
- Experience virtual product demos and sessions from leading sponsors and hear timely updates about products, services and approaches.
AAOHN continues to refine plans around the conference and will share additional information as details are solidified in the coming months. In the meantime, we encourage you to stay tuned for email updates and registration opening in November.