Occupational health nurses who are committed to raising the standards of their profession and continually delivering high-quality care deserve to be recognized.
That’s why AAOHN and the AAOHN Foundation honor individuals who go beyond the call of duty. Nominate yourself—or an outstanding colleague—for one of the following awards and/or scholarships by December 1, 2017.
- UL EHS Sustainability - AAOHN Workplace Health and Safety Stewardship Award
- AAOHN Business Recognition Award
- AAOHN Fellowship
- AAOHN Lillian G. Carter Humanitarian Award
- AAOHN Nurse in Washington Internship (NIWI) Grant
Access 2018 Awards Packets and learn more.
AAOHN Foundation Scholarships
- Liberty Leadership Scholarship
- Annette Haag Leadership Scholarship
- AAOHN Foundation Professional Development Scholarship
- MediTrax Professional Development Scholarship
- Military and Veteran Professional Development Scholarship
- Liberty Mutual Insurance Academic Education Scholarships
- UPS Foundation Academic Study Scholarships - Deadline to submit January 1, 2018
Access 2018 Scholarship Packets and learn more.